YouTube is the second most popular search engines today. Beside from this amazing ranking, YouTube is the largest and most famous video sharing medium on the Internet. YouTube has millions of viewers every day.
There is a huge possibility to get noticed on YouTube. That is why a lot of YouTube sensation stars are rising. It is also ideal to market brands, business, product, or services. Some also uses YouTube to grow their network. Influencers find this platform very helpful to share their insights and get subscribers. You need a reliable video editing software to make videos stunning.
In no particular order, here are the top 10 editing tools to effectively enhance your Youtube videos;
- Filmora – It’s a popular video editing software that you can use for free. It comes with royalty music and sound effects. It has advanced features such as Green Screen and Mosaic.
- Windows Movie Maker – It is a nice tool for novice video editors. It is very easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. It has wide editing tools and you can use this software for free.
- YouTube Editor – YouTube has its own editor and you can use it if you are already a user of the platform. You need to log-in first to your YouTube account to use it. You can add different transitions to your videos and use it for free.
- LightWorks – You can use it for free but there is a paid version too. Professionals find this software very useful. You can customize your videos with its wide range of options.
- Magisto – This is an online-based video editor. You can access it using the web, upload the things you want to add to your video and then it will email you the result. But you are unable to put a text or crop your photos.
- BlackMagicDaVinci Resolve 11 Lite – This is a free software that has a lot of options. You can edit video, add text, add images, add audio, and more. There is a pro version of this.
- Corel VideoStudio Pro X9.5 – This is ideal for professional video editors. It provides multi-track timeline editing and comes with a lot of customization. It is not free, cost at $67.99.
- iMovie – This software is Mac-compatible only. You can use the built-in effects to your videos. You can even fix shaky video with this software.
- Virtual Dub – This software can process video recompression and filtering. It is ideal for professionals, especially those who are handling events video coverage.
- Pinnacle Studio 19 – This is novice-friendly, ideal for non-professionals. The software is very easy to use. It provides a dual preview and multi-cam editing. It is not free, cost you at $59.95.
Whether these video editor software packages are free or not, they are all proven useful. You can try the free ones if you are an amateur and find which is suitable for your nature. Make awesome videos with a nice video editor. Once you make it, show the world what you can offer. A quick reminder, make sure your videos are engaging and relative to your brand.